Thursday, October 2, 2008

Zrii


If anyone is big into the health and wellness world you have probably heard about Deepak Chopra. If you can read the magazine cover it says that zrii is a liquid nutritional based on ancient medicine and endorsed by the Chopra Center for Wellbeing. Having battled cancer, I am all about health & wellness! Probably not as much as I should be, but I am trying. Zrii is helping me! I joined the business last week! I liked the fact that it is possible to make it a home based business! One that is not a scam! I am so excited about the business but I am also incredibly excited about the benefits this liquid product has to offer!!! I have been taking it for only a couple weeks now and I am beginning to see the affects working! The past 3 or 4 mornings I have been waking up earlier and feeling better with more energy! Let me know if you are interested in finding out more! You can either try, buy, or sell!

Here are some of the many health benefits:
Anti-ulcer
Reduces bad cholesterol level- LDL
Excellent source of Vitamin C (30x more than oranges)
Antibacterial
Supports cardiovascular health
Supports healthy lungs
Enhances food absorption
Balances stomach acids
Fortifies the liver
Nourishes the brain and mental functioning
Supports the heart
Regulates elimination
Enhances fertility
Good for the skin
Promotes healthier hair
Acts as a body coolant
Flushes out toxins
Increases vitality
Acts as an antioxidant
Enhances immunity

It has also helped with asbergers(sp?), tumor shrinkage, insomnia, migraine headaches, healing from injuries, skin rashes, etc.

One of the reasons I wanted to start drinking Zrii is because of the enhancing fertility factor. My upline shared with me a success story of a man who was told he was infertile. He tried many times to get his wife pregnant. After taking Zrii, he and his wife were able to have a child together! I know that it is completely in God's hands, but hey, what could it hurt, right?!

If you want any more information you can visit www.zrii.com or call the office where I joined the "Zrii Family" as they call it!
(805)445-4454 It is right next door to Tao Chiropractics.

Thanks and I hope you are all doing well!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I blog stalk you. ;) If you want to stalk me too I'll have to add you. So send me your email and I'll give you the permission.~Jessie Marshall

Violet said...

It was fun seeing you tonight. I am so glad prop 8 stuff is over. I hope we win!!!!!

Here is the link to my blog.

www.lufkinfamily.blogspot.com