Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Cancer Survivor Buddy Alena!!!

Alena & Me in Santa Barbara
Me, Alena, & Hilary

Alena came with her friend Hilary and Hilary's son Brennen to Santa Barbara and I met them there a couple months ago. I am finally blogging about it! I really love all of my cancer survivor buddies! Well, all two of them I guess. We spent some time in S.B. walking around and we stopped for lunch at the Natural Cafe. Then we went to the beach for a little while. It was so much fun getting to visit! I hadn't been to S.B. in a very long time and I didn't realize how close it was to me! I was thinking it was like a couple hours away but it only took me about an hour to get there. We had a great time together! I wish we didn't live so many hours away from each other. :( Maybe some day we will live closer to one another!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Shelsi,
I love reading your blog. You are inspiring and such a sweetheart!
Your smile makes my day!
xoxoxo
debbie morris

Alena said...

Yeah I loved seeing you. You look so great. I miss seeing you
I love you tons!

Your my Hero!